If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Cajun food is often very spicy. If you want to tame the heat, try adding a touch of honey to your chicken before you sprinkle it with herbs. You’ll need to take care when grilling as it may start to scorch if left unattended. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/cajun-honey-grilled-chicken —Healthline
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon KOSHER SALT
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (5 oz. each)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Prepare grill for medium-high direct heat. Stir together first 5 ingredients in a small bowl. In a large bowl, toss chicken, olive oil and honey. Sprinkle with spices and let stand 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Place chicken breasts on grill and cook, 5 to 6 minutes per side or until fully cooked.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Barbecued Meat
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Honey