If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A fun twist on tried and true Stroganoff. —Rhodes Bake-N-Serv
- 12 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1 pound Italian sausage
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- salt & pepper to taste
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Combine 6 rolls and roll into a 12x15-inch rectangle. Repeat with remaining 6 rolls. Place one rectangle in the bottom of a sprayed 9x13-inch pan.
- Brown sausage and drain. Add the green onion, mushrooms, salt and pepper. Continue cooking until mushrooms become limp. Cut the cream cheese into cubes and add to sausage mixture. Fold into mixture until cubes are melted and everything is coated.
- Spread the sausage mixture evenly over the dough in the pan, leaving a 1/2-inch border along the edges uncovered. Place the second rectangle on top of the sausage mixture. Press the edges together to seal.
- Cut 12 small slits in the top , one over each serving size. Bake at 350°F 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into 12 squares and serve warm.