If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My completely raw and vegan, creamy, creamy, sweet and cinnamon-y smoothie bowl variation: Banana-Avocado ‘Ice Cream’. Sometimes I douse it in shaved coconut ‘sprinkles’, sometimes I add so many berries the smoothie is hardly visible, sometimes I add nuts. I always serve this GREEN (really green) nutrient packed masterpiece with the first of my many daily coffees to welcome the day.
Nutritional Information [per smoothie]
180 Calories, 33g Carbohydrates, 6g Fat, 3g Protein, 6g Fiber, 14.5g Sugar
‘Ice Cream’ Topping Ideas
1/2 ounce raw almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts (+90 calories)
1 medium banana, sliced (+100 calories)
1 tablespoon almond or peanut butter (+100 calories)
1 cup mixed berries (+50 calories)
¼ cup dried coconut flakes (+100 calories) —Alexandra Dawson
- 1 medium banana, peeled and frozen
- 1/4 ripe avocado, peel removed
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach or kale
- Place all of the ingredients in a high speed blender; start with ½ cup water, then while blending, gradually adding more until the ‘ice cream’ has a soft-serve creamy, creamy like consistency. Pour into your favorite bowl and sprinkle on your favorite toppings, enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer