If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Comparable to a humbly sweet yet subtly spicy apple cider, today I am so excited to share one of my [all time] favorite juice combinations, my Spicy Apple Turmeric Juice. This simple raw juice combination, made with fresh ginger and bright lemon, is the perfect apple elixer to keep that doctor away.
Nutritional Information [estimated per serving = 8 ounces]
120 Calories, 30g Carbohydrates, 0g Fat, 0g Protein, 0g Fiber, 27g Sugar —Alexandra Dawson
- 4 large apples [I used Gala apples]
- 2 lemons, peeled
- 2-4 inch knob fresh ginger [depending on desired spice]
- 2 inch knob fresh turmeric
- Run all ingredients through your juicer, being sure to alternate between juicy lemon and tougher ginger and turmeric. Pour juice into your favorite glass (perhaps over ice!), serve, and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer