If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a beautiful and delicious roll perfect for any special occasion. —Rhodes Bake-N-Serv
- 12 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Combine rolls and roll into a 12x20-inch rectangle. Cover with plastic wrap and let rest 20 minutes.
- In a small bowl combine butter, honey and salt. Stir until well combined. Remove wrap from dough and brush with half of the butter mixture.
- With a pizza cutter, cut dough lengthwise into sixths and widthwise into twelfths. Make stacks of 6 squares and place each stack, on end, in a sprayed muffin cup.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until double in size. Remove wrap and brush with remaining butter mixture. Bake at 375°F 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer
More Great Recipes:
Bread, Rolls & Muffins