If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A good-for-you take on a summertime favorite, these blueberry applesauce gelatin squares are the perfect addition to family BBQs, patriotic celebrations and simply sweet snacking. Made with GoodBelly Blueberry Acai probiotic juice, your taste buds and your belly will surely thank you! —GoodBelly
- 2 packets Berry Blue Gelatin
- 4 cups Boiling Hot Water
- 0.5 cups Cold Water
- 32 ounces GoodBelly Blueberry Acai Probiotic Juice Drink
- Chopped Fruit
- Whipped Cream
- In a large bowl, dissolve the gelatin in the boiling water.
- Stir until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Add in the cold water and mix.
- Place the gelatin in the refrigerator for 10 minutes, or until mixture is 120° or cooler.
- Add the applesauce and mix to combine.
- Then stir in the GoodBelly Blueberry Acai Probiotic Juice Drink.
- Lightly spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray
- Pour the gelatin into the prepared pan.
- Refrigerate for 6-8 hours, or until the gelatin is firm
- Cut into squares and serve with whipped cream and fresh fruit, if desired.