If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Remember: Smoothies are not beverages, they're meal replacements, so keep their nutrition facts in mind when considering your overall diet plan. Almond milk gives this smoothie a rich, creamy flavor and texture that can't be beat. An equal amount of soy, rice, or regular milk can be substituted for the almond milk. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/sunrise-smoothie —Healthline
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/3 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1/4 cup plain almond milk
- 3 tablespoons protein powder
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. Serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Daytime Drinks