If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: In this recipe the taste of freshly cooked apples is further intensified with apple cider vinegar and apple jelly. —360Cookware
- 1.5 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, chopped into 2 inch pieces
- 4 scallions cut into 1” lengths
- 1 large apple, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons apple jelly
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 dash salt
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch mixed with 2 t. cold water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Spray the 360 Cookware 3.5 Quart Sauté Pan over medium heat until water dances on the surface.
- Add the chicken and stir to seer all sides.
- Add the apples and scallions, cooking for approx. 2 minutes more.
- Add vinegar, jelly, mustard, and salt, then cover and cook 7-9 min. Remove from heat.
- Dissolve 2 teaspoons of cornstarch in 2 teaspoons water; add to chicken mixture stirring until slightly thickened.
- Stir in butter.
- Serve over rice or noodles.