If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A modern twist on a breakfast classic from the executive culinary team at TR Fire Grill -www.TRFireGrill.com —TR Fire Grill
Cream Cheese Filling
- 2 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Confectioner's Sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon Butter
- 1/4 teaspoon Buttermilt
- 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Whip Cream Cheese, Confectioner's Sugar, Butter, Buttermilk, and Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Corn Flakes
- 3 Eggs
- 2 tablespoons Heavy Cream
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Cinnamon
- 1 Roll of French Bread
- Combine Eggs, Heavy Cream, Vanilla Extract, Lemon Juice, Salt, and Cinnamon in a small bowl
- Slice French Bread into 1/2 slices
- Pipe cream cheese filling onto a slice of French Bread
- Top with another slice of French Bread
- Submerge bread into batter until fully coated
- Roll in breading until fully coated
- Melt butter into a sauce pan and place French Toast on top of it - Cook 2-3 minutes, flip, and cook an additional 2 minutes
- Top with fresh fruit and maple syrup and enjoy!