If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a delicious bread stick like recipe, perfect for serving with soup or salad.
Source: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/cheesy-bread-strips —Rhodes Bake-N-Serv
- 12 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 1/12 tablespoons fresh rosemary
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Combine rolls and roll into a 13x20-inch rectangle.
- Spread half of the butter in an 11x17-inch baking pan. Place dough on top of butter. Brush dough with remaining butter.
- Sprinkle with cheeses, garlic and red pepper flakes. Bake at 350°F 12-15 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with fresh rosemary. Cut into strips to serve.