If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The wonderful thing about mangoes is that they need so little help to be a pudding. Really ripe mangoes need no sugar at all. I have played with the basic mango and cream idea with various ingredients, spices and flavorings, and while I would not turn down any version, find I prefer this as simple as possible.The yogurt helps by adding a tart element to the sweet mango, and the little bit of honey a sharp taste that complements both. —Starmade
Serves 4 (1/2 cup servings)
- 2 or 3 very ripe atulfo mangoes peeled and cut up (or 1 to 1.5 cup puree)
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1 or 2 teaspoons honey (more or less, or to taste)
- 1 or 2 tablespoons orange liqueur e.g. Cointreau or Grand Marnier (optional)
- Put all ingredients in blender (saving out a few intact slices of mango for garnish if you want to) and whiz till smooth; pour in serving dishes; chill for an hour or till dinner.
More Great Recipes: Desserts