If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A tasty combination of apple and peanut butter and a healthier version to traditional chips and dip! —Bare Snacks
Makes 1 dip
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 to 4 tablespoons honey, to taste
- 1 bag of Bare Snacks Granny Smith and Fuji Red Crunchy Apple Chips
- In a small bowl, mix together the yogurt and peanut butter.
- Fold in 3-4 tablespoons of honey, as desired for sweetness.
- Serve with apple chips for dipping. Refrigerate any leftover dip.