If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A blissfully-chocolate dessert sure to delight your taste buds! —Bare Snacks
cups all-purpose flour
cups butter, melted
cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
bag Chocolate Bliss Crunchy Coconut Chips, lightly crushed
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9" round baking pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium-size bowl, mix together flour, butter and sugar until combined. Press this mixture into the bottom of the prepared round pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 28 minutes.
- Sprinkle the second 1/2 cup chocolate chips and the lightly crushed coconut chips on top of the shortbread bars. Bake an additional 3 minutes, until the chocolate is slightly melted.
- Allow the shortbread to cool and then cut them into bars.
- After the chocolate has set, store the bars in an airtight container.