If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: French toast with a coconut twist! —Bare Snacks
- 1 loaf Italian bread, sliced
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 packages Bare Snacks Simply Toasted Crunchy Coconut Chips
- In a small bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs and cinnamon.
- Lightly crush the coconut chips and pour them on a small plate.
- Heat a griddle to 325 degrees. Spray the griddle with cooking spray.
- Dip each slice of bread in the egg mixture and then the crushed coconut chips, coating the bread on each side.
- Place the bread on the hot griddle and let the first side cook for 3 minutes. Flip the slices and cook them on the other side for 3 minutes or until they are cooked through. The French toast should be lightly browned. If it is browning too quickly, turn the griddle down a bit to 300 degrees.
- Serve warm with maple syrup.
More Great Recipes:
Breakfast & Brunch