Author Notes: Peanut butter meets coconut chips! —Bare Snacks
Makes: 18-24 cookies
cup creamy peanut butter
cup packed brown sugar
teaspoon baking soda
package Show Me The Honey Crunchy Coconut Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, cream together the peanut butter and brown sugar.
- Add the egg and baking soda. Mix well.
- Lightly crush the coconut chips, then gently stir them into the cookie dough.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons on a lightly greased cookie sheet. Gently flatten the cookies if you'd like a flatter cookie.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes or until the cookies are lightly browned.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the pan for 5 minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container.