If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Peanut butter meets coconut chips! —Bare Snacks
Makes 18-24 cookies
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 package Show Me The Honey Crunchy Coconut Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, cream together the peanut butter and brown sugar.
- Add the egg and baking soda. Mix well.
- Lightly crush the coconut chips, then gently stir them into the cookie dough.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons on a lightly greased cookie sheet. Gently flatten the cookies if you'd like a flatter cookie.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes or until the cookies are lightly browned.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the pan for 5 minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container.