If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The perfect balance of delicious flavors - cinnamon, white chocolate and apple! —Bare Snacks
- 2 cups while chocolate wafers or chips
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup candied chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup Bare Snacks Simply Cinnamon Crunchy Apple Chips, gently crushed
- Place 1 cup of water in the bottom of a double boiler.
- Place 1½ cups of white chocolate in the top pan.
- Heat the water over medium-low heat and allow the white chocolate to melt, stirring often.
- Once the white chocolate has melted, take the pan off the heat and stir in the remaining ½ cup white chocolate.
- Stir until all of the white chocolate is melted. Mix in 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon.
- Let the chocolate mixture sit for 5 minutes to cool a bit.
- Cover a small baking sheet with wax paper. Pour the chocolate onto the wax paper and spread it into an 8-10" square. Immediately sprinkle the chopped pecans and apple chips on top of the white chocolate. Press the nuts and chips in gently.
- Place the pan in the refrigerator to allow the chocolate to set. This will take about 15-20 minutes.
- Slice or break the bark into chunks.
- Store in an airtight container.