If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 3 cups fresh cranberry beans or 2 cans
- 1 cup red lentils
- 1/2 cup barley
- 1 cup celery, dice
- 1 cup leeks diced
- 1 cup carrot, diced
- 1 cup red and yellow peppers,diced
- 2 cups tomato juice
- 6 cups stock or water
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon Vegeta or extra 1 tsp salt or 1 vegetable cube
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 hot pepper ( optional )
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper ( optional )
- Put everything in large pot and boil for 50- 60 minutes.
- Adjust seasoning and let rest for 1-2 hours before serving, it is even even better next day.
- Serve with nice crusty bread.