If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Something sweet, sour, bitter and spicy. —anka
Makes obout 2 cups
- 1 pound key lime
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground chili
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup honey
- Quarter the limes, then slice each wedge thinly (1-2 mm thick),discard seeds.
- Place in a large bowl and sprinkle with salt.
- Mix, cover and set aside in a fridge overnight stirring occasionally.
- Next day transfer limes in to sauce pan, add rest of ingredient and bring to boil, lower temperature and simmer for 35-40 minutes.
- Add honey and simmer an additional 10 minutes.
- Cool and transfer to glass container,keep refrigerated. It will taste better after couple days.
- It will keep for up to couple months.
- Serve with cheese or any way you like.