If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 Box Crazy Cuizine Teriyaki Chicken (frozen)
- 1 Bag Salad Mix (e.g. Spring Mix) OR Baby Spinach
- 1 Tomato
- 1/2 Onion (thinly sliced) OR 1/2 Cup Green Onion (sliced)
- 1/3 cup reduced fat Mayonnaise
- 4 Large Pita Breads (about 7 inches in diameter)
- 1 teaspoon Olive or Cooking Oil
- Cook Teriyaki Chicken on stovetop for 6 minutes until cooked, then add Teriyaki Sauce (save a few ounces) and cook for 1 additional minute (per cooking instructions on the box) – then cut into bite size pieces
- Then saute Onion in 1 teaspoon of Olive Oil
- Combine Mayonnaise, Onion, and 2 Teaspoons of Teriyaki Sauce
- Coat inside of Pita Half with Mayonnaise Mixture
- Fill Pita’s with Chicken Pieces, Salad Mix, and Mayonnaise Mix