If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Favorite taco fillings all wrapped up in a little bundle of dough. Full Recipe: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/taco-bundles —Rhodes Bake-N-Serv
- 20 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1 1/4 ounces packet taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup water
- 8 slices pepper jack cheese
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Combine 5 rolls and roll into a 12x6-inch rectangle. Repeat with remaining rolls to make 4 rectangles. Cover all with plastic wrap and let rest.
- Brown ground beef and drain well. Add onion, taco seasoning and water and simmer about 10 minutes. Cool slightly. Remove wrap from dough and divide each rectangle in half to make two 6-inch squares. Divide each square into 4 triangles by cutting in half diagonally both directions. Cut each slice of cheese into 4 triangles. Place a triangle of cheese, a spoonful of ground beef, 3-4 pieces of chopped tomato and some cilantro on top of each dough triangle. Wrap the 3 points over the filling and press to seal.
- Place on a sprayed baking sheet and bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.