If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This Peanut Buster Pizza Brownie is a perfect yet easy brownie recipe for a sweet weekend with the family. When I made it for the first time, it surprised my husband and kids and particularly my mother as they never expected a “sweet pizza”. Now it’s a staple for my family whenever they want to have a unique and unusual dessert. Preparing it is just a 45 minutes simple and easy exercise. You just have to prepare the brownie, bake it and then add and sprinkle the ingredients; it’s ready!
- 1 packet brownie mix
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup rown sugar
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 ounces peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1/4 cup peanuts chopped
- 2 bunches bananas, sliced
- 1 ounce semi sweet chocolate, melted
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare brownie mix according to directions. Bake in 14-15 inch pizza pan. Bake 20-25 minutes or until set. Mix cream cheese, sugar and peanut butter until smooth. Spread over brownie "crust". Sprinkle chopped candy and peanuts over peanut butter mixture. Layer sliced bananas over candy. Melt chocolate and butter together and drizzle over all.