If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Find out which 3 ingredient makes “Banana Pancakes” totally Gluten Free.
- 7 ounces bananas, ripe to overripe
- 2 eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- In a mixing bowl, crack in the eggs and add in baking powder. And whisk to combine.
- In another bowl add in 1½ large bananas. Lightly mash with a potato masher or a fork, but not too much. There should be chunks of bananas to make fluffy pancakes. And use only ripe bananas.
- Pour wet mixture into mashed bananas and stir to combine.
- In a frying pan, cook mini pancakes over a medium low heat. 1 or 2 tablespoons of batter is enough for each mini pancake. When the baking powder is activated, flip it over and cook for about one minute more.
- Serve immediately when hot.