If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Today I brought out something different for you, 5 minutes preparation, 15 minutes cooking and Quick and Easy Casserole Dip is ready to eat! Would you like to try it? —RecipesnFood
- 2 Crab Cakes from the Daily Chef thawed
- 1-8 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 ounces pepperjack cheese
- Thaw the crab cakes in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Put the crab mixture into a greased oven safe bowl. Top with the remaining pepperjack cheese.
- Bake for 15 - 18 minutes or until the mixture starts to brown and is bubbly.
More Great Recipes: