If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: What a fun variation on a traditional Pecan Pie! Source: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/chocolate-pecan-pie-cobbler —Rhodes Bake-N-Serv
- 8 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons rum flavoring
- 1 1/2 cups whole pecans
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ice cream, if desired
- Cut each roll into fourths. In a large bowl, combine corn syrup, sugar, eggs and rum flavoring. Stir in pecans and chocolate chips.
- Add roll pieces and toss gently until well coated. Pour mixture into a sprayed 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise 30-45 minutes.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 20-25 minutes. Cover with foil last 10 minutes to prevent over browning. Serve warm with ice cream, if desired.