If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Potatoes, which originated in Peru, are the star of our side dish and are accompanied by a blend of spices plus freshly ground aji amarillo- a bright orange, fruity chile with an extremely unique flavor and a medium-high heat. Use these spices for roasted potatoes or get authentic and create Peru's famour aji amarillo dipping sauce as well. —RawSpiceBar
- RawSpiceBar's Aji Amarillo Spices
- 4 pounds sweet potatoes
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Combine RawSpiceBar's Aji Amarillo Spices and salt to taste.
- Cut potatoes lengthwise into 1 inch wedges.
- Toss wedges with oil and spices in a large roasting pan and roast in the middle of oven for about 20 minutes.
- Turn wedges over with a spatula and roast until slightly golden, 15 to 20 minutes more.
More Great Recipes: Side Dishes