If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- Coconut oil
- 1 cup All-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup Almond flour
- 1/2 Vanilla Bean
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon powder
- 1 tablespoon Brown/Muscovado sugar
- 1 tablespoon Baking powder
- 2/3 cup Milk
- 2 Bananas
- Coconut oil
- Dark Chocolate, chopped
- Mix all batter ingredients and set aside while preparing the caramelised bananas.
- For the caramelised bananas, prepare the bananas by slicing them around one inch-thick if you like a bigger bite. Thinner slices will cook quicker but will also break down more easily. Prepare a small pot or pan with a small amount of coconut oil and add the bananas. My bananas were frozen so it took a longer time to cook, but it also held together better and it doesn’t affect the taste. While it starts to sizzle you can add honey for sweetness.
- Heat up some coconut oil in another frying pan and start making your pancakes, turning them over once bubbles start to form on the surface and when the bottom is golden brown. Make sure to re-grease the pan for every pancake to make sure it doesn’t turn dark brown/black.
- Over your stack of pancakes, top with a spoonful of caramelised bananas, chopped up dark chocolate and pecans. Finish with a drizzle of honey