If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 3 Red Bell Peppers (or combo of red and yellow)
- 3/4 cup Coconut milk
- 1 White onion
- 1 Garlic clove
- 2 teaspoons Curry powder
- 3/4 cup Boiling water
- 1/2 Vegetable cube
- Coconut oil
- Salt & pepper
- 1/2 Lime (juice)
- Wash and remove seeds from the red peppers.
- Cut the red peppers into squares (size does not really matter as you will blend everything at the end).
- Peel and dice the onion and clove of garlic.
- Heat a pot and add olive oil while stirring in onions and garlic. Add the peppers to the pot and stir allowing the onions and vegetables to sweat.
- Add curry powder and stir until mixed. Then add the coconut milk and let it simmer.
- Add boiling water and vegetable cube and let it boil until vegetables are soft enough to blend.
- Add salt and pepper and juice of the lime.
- Place the soup into a blender or use a hand blender until the soup reaches a smooth consistency. Garnish with a drizzle of yoghurt or oil and herbs.