Red Bell Peppers (or combo of red and yellow)
cup Coconut milk
teaspoons Curry powder
cup Boiling water
Salt & pepper
In This Recipe
- Wash and remove seeds from the red peppers.
- Cut the red peppers into squares (size does not really matter as you will blend everything at the end).
- Peel and dice the onion and clove of garlic.
- Heat a pot and add olive oil while stirring in onions and garlic. Add the peppers to the pot and stir allowing the onions and vegetables to sweat.
- Add curry powder and stir until mixed. Then add the coconut milk and let it simmer.
- Add boiling water and vegetable cube and let it boil until vegetables are soft enough to blend.
- Add salt and pepper and juice of the lime.
- Place the soup into a blender or use a hand blender until the soup reaches a smooth consistency. Garnish with a drizzle of yoghurt or oil and herbs.