If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Crescent rolls with a savory Italian filling with mozzarella cheese. Ready in 30 minutes for a quick weeknight dinner.
For more delicious recipe Visit @
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 25 grams crescent rolls
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a pie pan with cooking spray. Saute the ground beef in a frying pan. When browned stir in the spaghetti sauce. Cook for a couple of minutes and remove from heat.
- While the ground beef is browning open the crescent rolls. Unroll them and fill the pie pan in a spoke pattern laying the thickest end on the bottom of the pie pan. Leave a 3 inch overhang on the sides to cover the top with.
- Spread 1¼ cups of the mozzarella cheese on top of the crescent rolls. Top with the ground beef mixture. Fold over the crescent rolls and pinch the ends together in the center. Sprinkle the remaining mozzarella cheese over the crescent rolls, sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes.