If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Jicama is a starchy root vegetable known for its refreshing apple-like crispness and pure white color. Low in calories, but high in fiber and Vitamin C, this superfood is most often found in salads, but we’re mixing things up and bringing you this tropically-inspired, GoodBelly probiotic-packed Jicama Slush! —GoodBelly
- 1 cup Jicama, Peeled and Cubed
- 1 cup Pineapple Chunks, Frozen
- 0.5 cups Gluten-Free Tropical Orange GoodBelly
- 0.5 Lime, Juiced
- 0.25 cups Plain Yogurt (optional)
- In a powerful blender, puree Jicama, pineapple chunks, lime juice, yogurt (if using) and Gluten-Free Tropical Orange GoodBelly until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a glass and top with hemp seeds (optional)