If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These spicy, crunchy, oven roasted chickpeas are not only high in fiber & protein, but they are also have a super satisfying pop of Indian spices flavor with our freshly ground garam masala. They make a perfect low-cal snack for a mid-afternoon boost. —RawSpiceBar
- 1 piece RawSpiceBar's Garam Masala Spices
- 2 pieces cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed (about 3 cups)
- 1.5 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine RawSpiceBar's garam masala spices, olive oil and salt in a large bowl.
- Add chickpeas, stir to coat.
- Place chickpeas evenly on baking sheet. Bake until chickpeas are crisp, turning occasionally, about 40-50 minutes. Let cool on baking sheet, transfer to a bowl, and serve as a snack or throw on top of a salad for a spiced up, healthy lunch.
More Great Recipes: Side Dishes