If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This super simple, melt in your mouth, creamy chocolate mousse recipe gets kicked up a notch with our Rose & Chai spices- for a very romantic dessert idea. —RawSpiceBar
- 1 piece RawSpiceBar's Rose & Chai Spice Blend
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 3/4 cups whipping cream
- 3 ounces espresso
- 1 teaspoon gelatin
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Chill 1 1/2 cups whipping cream in refrigerator. Chill mixing bowl and beaters in freezer.
- In a double boiler, combine RawSpiceBar's Rose & Chai Spice blend (leave a pinch to garnish), chocolate chips, coffee and butter. Melt over simmering water, stirring constantly. Remove from heat once nearly melted. Let cool, about 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour 1/4 cup remaining whipping cream into metal cup and add gelatin, let sit for 10 minutes. Heat cup over a low gas flame or candle. Stir mixture into the cooled chocolate and set aside.
- In chilled mixing bowl, beat chilled 1 1/2 cups whipping cream until peaks begin to form. Stir 1/4 of extra whipping cream into bowl and fold together (careful not to over fold).
- Spoon into serving glasses of choice and chill for 1 or more hours. Garnish with remaining RawSpiceBar's Rose & Chai spice blends and serve.
More Great Recipes: Desserts