If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Pure, dark chocolate paired with a bit of texture and flavor is among our favorites. These have a nice peppery, gingery kick from our Rose & Chai spices from February’s spice box and make a great homemade food gift for Valentine’s Day (if we don’t say so ourselves). —RawSpiceBar
- 1 piece RawSpiceBar's Rose & Chai Spices
- 12 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Add 3-4 inches of water to a double boiler, set to boil. Add chopped chocolate to top of double boiler but keep removed from heat.
- In separate saucepan, bring heavy cream to a boil. Once boiling, pour over chocolate in double boiler. Gently mix the two and set over broiler, stir until the chocolate melts.
- Stir in vanilla and half of RawSpiceBar’s Rose & Chai spices and vanilla extract and remove from heat. Cover & refrigerate mixture until firm- about 2-4 hours.
- After mixture is firm, roll a teaspoonful of truffle mixture into a sphere with your hands. Set rolled truffles on parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Let rolled truffles sit for about 10 minutes at room temperature.
- Add remaining RawSpiceBar Rose & Chai Spices to a small bowl. Drop in and fully coat each truffle in the spices and set back on the cookie sheet.
- Allow coated truffles to firm up in the fridge for another 30 minutes. Once firm, shake off any excess spice powder and ENJOY!
More Great Recipes: Desserts