If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Garam masala and roasted sweet potatoes are a match made in food heaven. Salty, spicy and earthy, these baked potato wedges are the easiest way to add North Indian inspired flavor to an easy dish. —RawSpiceBar
- 1 piece RawSpiceBar's Punjabi Garam Masala Spices
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 3 pounds medium sweet potatoes
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Combine RawSpiceBar's Punjabi Garam Masala spices and sea salt.
- Cut potatoes lengthwise into 1-inch wedges. Toss wedges with oil and spices in a large bowl.
- Transfer coated potatoes to roasting pan and roast in middle of oven, about 25 minutes. Turn over wedges and continue roasting until tender and turned slightly golden, about 15 minutes. Serve and enjoy.
More Great Recipes: Desserts