If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: good way to use garam masala in the kitchen, this healthy, crunchy, baked snack is easy to make and packed with North Indian flavor. —RawSpiceBar
- 1 RawSpiceBar's Punjabi Garam Masala Spices
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1.5 cups breadcrumbs
- 2 pounds fresh green beans
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Combine RawSpiceBar's Punjabi Garam Masala spices, sea salt and breadcrumbs in a medium bowl.
- Toss green beans in olive oil then coat with spice and breadcrumbs mixture.
- Transfer green beans to baking sheet and place baking sheet in the oven.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, then flip them and bake for another 2-5 minutes until crispy.