If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Super Delicious and mouthwatering Banana Split Sundaes with the topping of red sweet cherries is it
Looking the sing of happiness for your kids.
ounce semisweet chocolate
tablespoons light corn syrup
grams Whipped cream as per need
tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
teaspoon vanilla ice cream
tablespoon unsalted roasted peanuts
grams Cherries for Garnishing top
- Place chocolate in a 2 cup measure.
- Micro cook, uncovered, on 100% power for 1½ to 2 minutes or until melted, stirring once.
- Stir in corn syrup and sweetened condensed milk.
- Micro cook, uncovered, on 100% power for 30 to 45 seconds or until heated through.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Serve warm a top ice cream.
- Sprinkle with peanuts.
- Arrange banana around ice cream.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mash-Up Recipe