If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Yummy taco ingredients all rolled up in delicious dinner roll dough. Source: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/taco-roll-ups —Rhodes Bake-N-Serv
- 12 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 1/4 cups grated cheese
- Suggested toppings: chopped tomato, chopped onion, guacamole, salsa and sour cream
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Combine rolls and roll into an 18x12-inch rectangle. Cover with plastic wrap and let rest.
- Brown ground beef, drain and add taco seasoning and water. Simmer for 2 or 3 minutes. Cool slightly. Remove wrap from dough and spread evenly with meat mixture. Sprinkle cheese evenly over top of meat. Starting with a long edge roll dough tightly . Cut into 18 1-inch slices.
- Place cut side down on a sprayed baking sheet. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise about 45 minutes. Remove wrap and bake at 375°F 10-12 minutes. Serve warm topped with desired toppings.