If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I’m all about wraps these days. Chicken salad wraps, mexican wraps, and now pork shoulder wraps! They’re so perfect for lunch because of their portability. Wraps actually inspired me to start a Joint Company of …..
See more @ http://recipesnfood.com...
sprig head garlic, crushed
tablespoons minced fresh oregano
tablespoons apple cider vinegar
tablespoons fresh lemon juice
pounds pork shoulder
Lettuce, for wrapping
Sliced peaches, for the wraps
- Combine the crushed garlic, salt, oregano, apple cider vinegar, and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Pat the pork shoulder dry with paper towels. Lay out several pieces of plastic wrap, overlapping (big enough to wrap the whole pork shoulder after the seasoning is rubbed on), and place the pork shoulder on top.
- Rub the seasoning over the entire surface of the pork shoulder. Wrap tightly in the plastic wrap. Place in a dish or on a tray and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove the pork shoulder from the refrigerator and let warm to room temperature for 1 hour before placing in the oven. Preheat the oven to 275°F.
- Remove the plastic wrap and place the pork on a roasting pan. Roast for 6 hours, until the meat is fork-tender.
- Then wrap in a lettuce wrap and top with sliced peaches.