If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A fun twist on a Meatball Sub! Source: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/twisted-meatball-subs —Rhodes Bake-N-Serv
- 12 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 36 fully cooked meatballs
- 12 skewers
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- marinara sauce for dipping
- Roll each dinner roll into a 12-inch rope. Skewer one end of the rope, then a meatball, wrap the dough half way around the meatball and skewer the dough again, then another meatball. Continue this process until you have 3 meatballs on your skewer and end with dough. Position the meatballs at least an inch apart on the skewer. Repeat with all 12 rolls.
- Lay on sprayed baking sheets and bake at 350°F 18-20 minutes or until dough is golden brown and meatballs are heated through.
- Combine butter, parmesan cheese and dried parsley and brush over subs. Serve with marinara sauce for dipping.