If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Try Black and White Chocolate Brownie Sundae for the best dessert party food, which will make your party wonderful.
See more @ http://recipesnfood.com/explore-recipes/black-and-white-chocolate-brownie-sundae/
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 cups red fat semisweet choco baking chips divided
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup frozen egg substitute thawed
- 2/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fat frozen yogurt
- 1 cup chocolate sauce
- Sparkle some peanut pieces
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 3 inch square baking pan with vegetable oil cooking spray. In medium saucepan, over low heat, combine margarine, 1 cup of the chips and water. Stir about 3 minutes, until chips are melted. Stir in sugar and vanilla. Add egg substitute; stir well.
- In small bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt; add to chip mixture, stirring until blended. Stir in remaining 1 cup chips. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 25 minutes, or just until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan. (Do not over-bake.) Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into 16 squares.
- At serving time, place 1 brownie on serving plate. Using small melon baller, top each brownie with 3 balls of frozen yogurt. Drizzle each dessert with 1 tablespoon Chocolate Sauce.
- Note: If using microwave, in medium microwave-safe bowl, place margarine, 1 cup chips and water. Microwave 1 minute at High (100%); stir until chips are melted.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Barbecued Meat