If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This simple Jamaican desert is spiked with cinnamon and nutmeg and counter balanced with a kick from cayenne peppers. Toasted black and white sesame seeds add an extra layer of nuttiness to this easy dish. We love pan frying them for a healthier version to the traditional fried fritters and love eating these as for a breakfast or snack as well. —RawSpiceBar
- 1.5 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1.5 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Mash bananas with RawSpiceBar's Jamaican Sweet Spices, honey, salt and vanilla extract. Stir flour into banana mixture
- Heat 1-2 tbsp canola oil on medium-high heat in a nonstick pan. Using a serving spoon, spoon batter into pan.
- Pan fry fritters until crisp and brown on one side, about 2 minutes. Gently flip and fry other side to golden brown, about 1 minute more.