If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Mango corn salsa with sweet paprika flakes, ginger and allspice create a blend of sweet and spicy that pairs perfectly with citrusy mango and grilled summer corn.
Mango corn salsa with sweet paprika flakes, ginger and allspice create a blend of sweet and spicy that pairs perfectly with citrusy mango and grilled summer corn.
- 1 piece RawSpiceBar's Paprika Ginger Spices
- 4 pieces corn on the cob, fresh
- 2 pieces mangos
- 1 piece handful fresh coriander
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 pieces Zest and juice, limes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Heat grill to medium. Pull outer husks of corn down to the ear and remove silk strands. Fold hisks back into place.
- Place corn on the grill, close cover and grill for 15-20 minutes, turning every 5 minutes until kernels are tender when pierced with a knife.
- Chop mango and coriander. Combine with grilled corn in a small bowl.
- Add RawSpiceBar's Paprika Ginger Spices, lime zest and juice, salt to taste and olive oil.