If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Capture all the flavors of a chicken fajita on a delicious pizza crust. Source: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/grilled-chicken-fajita-pizza —Rhodes Bake-N-Serv
- 6 Rhodes Texas Rolls or 9 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- vegetable oil
- 1 large skinless, boneless, chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1/2 each orange and yellow pepper
- 2 slices red onion
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 1/2 cups grated Monterey Jack and cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Combine rolls and roll into a 12-inch pizza crust. Cover with plastic wrap and let rest.
- Brush chicken, peppers and onions with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill for about 8 minutes or until chicken is cooked. Cut peppers into strips and set aside with chicken and onions.
- Remove wrap from dough and brush one side with oil. Carefully place oil side down on grill. Brush top of dough with oil. Grill 3-4 minutes on each side. Remove crust from grill and spread with salsa. Sprinkle half the cheese over the salsa. Top with chicken, peppers and onions and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Place back on grill and cover to melt the cheese, about 3-5 minutes. Remove from grill and sprinkle with cilantro.