Box Crazy Cuizine Sweet Chili Chicken
ounces Cream Cheese
ounces Buffalo Hot Wings Sauce
In This Recipe
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Thaw unopened sauce packet under warm running water. Set aside.
- Place contents of one bag of chicken on a baking sheet and heat for 15 to 18 minutes or until crisp and/or golden.
- Heat contents of sauce packet in a small skillet or sauce pan over Medium-Low heat for 2 minutes, or until warm.
- Using a spatula, mix chicken with sauce until evenly coated.
- Add Cream Cheese and Buffalo Sauce to Chicken, and Mix Well. Let stand for 2 to 3 minutes before serving.