If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 Box Crazy Cuizine Sweet Chili Chicken
- 2 ounces Cream Cheese
- .5 ounces Buffalo Hot Wings Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Thaw unopened sauce packet under warm running water. Set aside.
- Place contents of one bag of chicken on a baking sheet and heat for 15 to 18 minutes or until crisp and/or golden.
- Heat contents of sauce packet in a small skillet or sauce pan over Medium-Low heat for 2 minutes, or until warm.
- Using a spatula, mix chicken with sauce until evenly coated.
- Add Cream Cheese and Buffalo Sauce to Chicken, and Mix Well. Let stand for 2 to 3 minutes before serving.