If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These Champagne Cupcakes are super moist and full of champagne flavor! They are the Best Easy Champagne Cupcakes I have ever made. They’d be perfect For Fourth Of July —RecipesnFood
- 1 2/3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup salted butter, room temperature
- 3 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup 2 tbsp champagne
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 4-5 teaspoons champagne
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda and baking powder in a large mixing bowl.
- Add butter, egg whites, vanilla, sour cream and champagne and mix on medium speed just until smooth. Do not over mix.
- Fill cupcake liners a little more than half way.
- Bake 18-20 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 1-2 minutes, then remove to cooling rack to finish cooling.
- Combine butter and shortening and mix until smooth.
- Add 2 cups of powdered sugar and mix until smooth.
- Add champagne and mix until smooth.
- Add remaining powdered sugar and mix until smooth.
- Add a little more champagne, if needed, until desired consistency is reached.
- Top cupcakes with icing.