If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sama Balls are based on a traditional recipe that combines herbs, spices and nutrient-dense super foods into a healing, energetic sweet treat.
Turmeric itself supports a healthy inflammatory response, boosts your body’s natural defenses, supports flexibility and clears brain fog. When combined with symphonic adaptogens like ginger, cayenne and plant-based fats your body is better able to absorb the benefits of turmeric.
Here, in this Sama Ball recipe, we’ve also included protein-rich almond butter, goji berries (for immune support), raw local honey (with digestion-friendly enzymes), and cacao nibs (for their antioxidants and feel good properties)! —Temple Turmeric
- 1/2 cup Almond Butter
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla
- 1/4 cup Cacao Nibs
- 1/2 cup Gogi Berries
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Turmeric - Elixir of Life
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon powdered Turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered Ginger
- 1 pinch salt
- In a food processor, process goji berries and cacao nibs until finely chopped.
- Add remaining ingredients to food processor and process until combined.
- Put in fridge for 1 hour to harden.
- Form into balls and enjoy!