If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 box 18-22 oz. Crazy Cuizine General Tso's chicken
- 1 15 oz. can apricots (light syrup)
- 1 Boboli pizza crust
- 1 small sweet onion
- 1 cup shredded four Mexican blend cheese
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- Bake Crazy Cuizine chicken for 18 minutes at 400 degrees (per cooking instructions on box) - then cut intto bite-sized pieces.
- Brush Boboli pizza crust with thin layer of General Tso's sauce
- Add four cheese Mexican blend cheese, green and red bell pepper, onion, apricot and chicken pieces.
- Bake for 10 minutes in oven, or until cheese is bubbly and slightly browned.
More Great Recipes: