If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Before you bite into that 2nd hot dog at your 4th of July BBQ, stop for a second and ask not what your belly can do for you, but what you can do for your belly. Do it a solid and, for the sake of life, liberty and the pursuit of GoodHealth, enjoy a GoodBelly probiotic smoothie bowl. Your gut will thank you for it! —GoodBelly
- 1 Frozen Unsweetened Acai Berry Smoothie Pack (We used Sambazon Superfruit Packs)
- 1/2 cup Frozen Blueberries
- 1/2 Unfrozen Banana
- 1 tablespoon Flaxseed Meal
- 1 Handful of Spinach (optional)
- 1/3 cup Gluten-Free Cultured Coconut Water GoodBelly
- 4 Raspberries (halved)
- 4 Blackberries (halved)
- 1/2 Banana (or White Peach), sliced
- 2 tablespoons Buckwheat Cereal (We used Emmy's Organic Cacao Coconut Super Cereal)
- 1 Sprinkle of Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1 Sprinkle of Chia Seeds
- Pop your favorite cereal bowl in to the freezer and allow to chill, about 30 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare and slice your toppings. Set aside. Next, combine acai smoothie pack, blueberries, banana, flaxseed meal, spinach and Gluten-Free GoodBelly Cultured Coconut Water in a blender and puree until smooth and fairly thick. Remove your chilled bowl from the freezer, and pour the smoothie mixture into it. Arrange your toppings to your liking, and enjoy!