If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The perfect treat for hot summer afternoons. —anka
- 2 cups strong coffee
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Make coffee and mix sugar and cinnamon until sugar melt. Cool.
- Pour the mixture into a 9” x 13” metal pan.
- Place the pan in the freezer for 30 minutes, after 30 minutes scrape ice crystals using a fork and return to the freezer.
- Repeat the process of scraping every 30 minutes until the granita flakes are dry with no liquid in the pan.( It will take about 2 hours ). Serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Made with Coffee
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert