Author Notes: The perfect treat for hot summer afternoons. —anka
cups strong coffee
cup brown sugar
In This Recipe
- Make coffee and mix sugar and cinnamon until sugar melt. Cool.
- Pour the mixture into a 9” x 13” metal pan.
- Place the pan in the freezer for 30 minutes, after 30 minutes scrape ice crystals using a fork and return to the freezer.
- Repeat the process of scraping every 30 minutes until the granita flakes are dry with no liquid in the pan.( It will take about 2 hours ). Serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Made with Coffee
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert