If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The best part of this Indian inspired salad, besides how healthy and colorful it is, is the crunchy roasted garam masala chickpeas and walnuts on top. The salad dressing- mixed with fresh lemon juice, yogurt, olive oil and garlic is creamy and has the perfect amount of tang to balance out the spicy salad ingredients. —RawSpiceBar
- 10 cups arugula
- 1 larger cucumber
- Handful sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- RawSpiceBar's Garam Masala Roasted Chickpeas
- RawSpiceBar's Garam Masala Honey Roasted Walnuts
- Whisk 3 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp lemon juice, yogurt and crushed garlic in a small bowl. Season vinaigrette with salt, pepper, and more lemon juice, if desired.
- Combine chickpeas, walnuts, arugula, fresh mint, sun-dried tomatoes and cucumber in a large bowl. Drizzle yogurt viniagrette over and season with salt and pepper; gently toss to coat. Divide salad among plates or bowls. Garnish with reserved roasted chickpeas and hummus.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert