If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Gluten-free, vegan, and refined sugar-free high protein granola bars. You can find more of my recipes at occasionallyeggs.com. —Alexandra | Occasionally Eggs
Makes ~16 bars
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup ground flax
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/2 cup coconut nectar or honey
- 1 large spotty banana, mashed
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Heat the oven to 350F and line a 9x13 baking sheet with parchment paper. Combine the rolled oats, oat flour, coconut flour, ground flax, chia, cinnamon, cocoa, salt, chocolate chips, and peanuts in a large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, mix the coconut nectar, banana, coconut oil, peanut butter, and vanilla. Alternatively, throw it all into a blender or food processor and blitz it. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ones, and mix em up. You'll probably need to get in there with your hands and mush everything together.
- Press into your baking sheet and bake at 350F for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown around the edges and firm to the touch. If you under- or over-bake them they'll crumble, so just don't do either. Cool before cutting into bars.